Friday, September 2, 2011

Style Collage: Sky Blue

I love all sorts of colors! Recently however, I decided to make a collage centered around the color sky blue. Usually pastels and other lighter shades aren't a go to favorite of mine, but I loved how sky blue looked so chic and glamorous, while stile being able to give a bit sporty. First, I actually went to find a fabulous background. I picked this beautiful blue sky. Next, I went on to the clothes. I chose a pretty sky blue beachy top and some dainty blue suede heels to start with. For the pants I picked out some cute straight leg pants from National Jean Co. Afterwards, I found some glamorous milky sky blue earrings. For the make-up, I picked a blushing pink lipstick and a silky eyeshadow palette. Here is the complete collage.

Shirt; Jen's Pirate Booty Benetar Top in Sky Gray, $149 The Trend Boutique  Lipstick; Revlon Super Lustrous - Pearl Lipstick in Blushed (try Rosedew, Porcelain Pink, or Gentlemen Prefer Pink for a different shade), $6.39 Drugstore.com  Eyeshadow; Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion Eye Shadow in Blue Blow, $10.99 Ulta  Pants; Earnest Sewn Harlan in Sky Blue Dest, $198 National Jean Co  Shoes; Gucci sable kid suede 'Sofia' peep toe platform slingbacks, $464.40 Bluefly  Earrings; Jenny Perl Sky Blue Topaz Teardrop Earrings, $1,870 Max & Chloe 

Description (Sorry! It's just a small one for starters!): Floating on a cloud in the sky so blue, you're glamorous and chic and no one can stop you.

See you soon! Have a good Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment