Thursday, September 22, 2011

Style Collage: Mustard

Mustard is considered a must-have color this fall. I admit that I was struggling for a bit with finding how to work such a vibrant color. But I am proud to say I came through successful! I started putting together the look by choosing a mod mustard blouse. It looked a bit dated so I added some cute Yves Saint Laurent t-strap heels and black skinny jeans to make it more modern. Afterwards, I added a chic black quilted purse and sunglasses. I didn't want to become a bumblebee, so I was ecstatic when I found a gorgeous peacock ring from ModCloth. It fit right in! For makeup I picked out one of my perfume staples for the scent, Estee Lauder's Pleasures. For the finishing touch, I added a light coral lipgloss. Here is the complete collage.

Shirt; ChloĆ© SILK BLOUSE, $685 Mytheresa.com  Pants; The Stilt, $172 AG Jeans  Sunglasses; Super Sunglasses People Sunglasses, $150 Shopbop.com  Lipgloss; Sue Devitt Microquatic Lip Enhancing Gloss in Coral Sea, $22 Beauty.com  Purse; Kate Spade New York Gold Coast Maryanne 2, $445 Zappos Couture  Perfume; Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau de Perfume Spray, $30-75 Estee Lauder  Ring; One Eye on the Pea-clock Ring, $11.99 ModCloth.com  Shoes; Yves Saint Laurent YSL Tribute Platform Sandals, $795 Saks Fifth Avenue

Description: Whether your at the office, chilling at home, or hanging out with your best friends; this outfit is just right!

See you in no time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment