Friday, September 9, 2011

Style Collage: Beautiful Brunches

Recently I found this very stunning cuff by Oscar de la Renta. A friend challenged me to incorporate the cuff into an outfit for one of our weekend brunches. I accepted the challenge and began putting together a fabulous look. After I had the cuff I knew I needed navy. I decided I need need something laid back to even out the pop of the cuff. I was in luck when I found this navy Ann Taylor Pencil skirt. A white ruffle blouse was a must have. When I had found the perfect one I went on to shoes. Normally brunches were outside on a patio. This got me thinking about wedges. After a brief search I had some cute strappy wedges to use. For accessories I chose black and silver diamond earrings and a navy and silver clutch. For makeup I rich pink lipstick and a stunning eyeshadow palette were chosen. Here is the complete look.
Shirt; L'Wren Scott Ruffle Blouse, $1,165 Barney's New York  Cuff; Oscar de la Renta Silver-plated enamel and crystal cuff, $595 Net-A-Porter  Earrings; 10K White Gold 1/2 Carat t.w. Diamond Earrings, $299.99 Jared  Eyeshadow; Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow - Gris Gris 034, $59 Sephora  Skirt; Tropical Wool Pencil Skirt in Navy, $118 Ann Taylor  Lipstick; Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Venetian Rose, $25 Dillard's  Clutch; J. Furmani Satin Clutch in Navy, $30 EBags  Shoes; Seychelles Kick Up Your Heels Wedge in Black, $44.93 DSW  Perfume; Philosophy Amazing Grace Concentrated Perfume Spray, 2.0 Fl. Oz., $40 Macy's

Description: Laughing with your friends, the warm summer breeze blows back your hair. Your show-stopping cuff shines as you lift up your glass. Laid back in the chair you stare at your cute wedges as the adorable waiter comes over to the table. You glance up at him and your venetian rose colored lips play a dazzling smile that leaves him breathless as he takes the check. The trees rustle, lifting the scent of your perfume and carrying it across the lawn. You grab your chic navy clutch as you all stand up to say au dieu. Beautiful morning brunches are perfect for you.

Hope you liked it! See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment