Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Style Collage: C is for Caramel

C is for caramel! Debating upon what to get inspiration from, I chose something probably not expected. Instead of the usual mouth watering candy or tongue tingling dessert, I chose a painting of caramel mountains. After picking my inspiration, I went to find my second inspiration. A shirt with a graphic of a girl wearing a headress! It looked so unique and perfect that I had to have it! Afterwards, I went on to get some cool feather earrings. Once I had the earrings, I went on to scoop up some cute caramel colored skinny jeans. They fit just right! Next, I picked out matching caramel colored patent pumps. Then I was off to grab some chic wood and turquoise bangles. I topped off the look with earthy blush and caramel colored lipstick. Here is the complete collage.

Shirt; Headdress Girl Graphic Tank, $19.99 Charlotte Russe  Earrings; Gilded Lily Goods Caramel Feather Earrings, $80 Pink Mascara  Lipstick; LAURA MERCIER Crème Lip Colour in Caramel, $22 Lord & Taylor  Bracelets; Jewelry - Style Tryst Callie Bracelet Set, $48 National Jean Co.  Blush; Larenim Innocence Blush, $20.99 Smallflower  Jeans; James Jeans Twiggy Corduroys in Caramel, $109.99 Piperlime  Shoes; Alejandro Ingelmo Grace Platform Pumps, $495 Shopbop.com

Description: Caramel cutie! Indie inspired, sweet-as-candy look.

Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment