Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Style Collage: Back to School

September brings many things. From fall to the revival of school, September keeps fashion going. I decided to create a fall and school inspired look to celebrate September. I started by picking out a perfect preppy plaid skirt by Alexander McQueen. Afterwards, I was ready to hunt for a cute blouse. I didn't have to search very long, Alice + Olivia had a fab peplum blouse waiting for me. When I decided to search for some cute Mary Jane's, I ended up with the perfect pair. They looked cute and vintage! Inspired, I decided to search for a pocket watch. What I found ended up being much better! I scored a chic gold watch pendant necklace. Once I had such a beautiful treasure in my hands, I went on to finish off the look with makeup. I picked out the perfect lipstick, eyeliner, and nail polish before looking for a captivating perfume. Here is the complete look.


Lipstick; Clinique Long Last Lipstick - Soft Shine Formula 4G in Golden Brandy, $25 Boots  Shirt; Alice + Olivia Alice + Olivia Patsy Peplum Blouse, $198 Neiman Marcus  Nail polish; Revlon Nail Enamel - Black Lingerie, $3 Target  Eyeliner; Laura Geller I Care Waterproof Eyeliner in Black, $17 Ulta  Skirt; MCQ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Red/Black Plaid Wool Kilt, $450 STYLEBOP.com  Perfume; Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Set, $100 CUSP  Shoes; T-Strap Mary Jane with Bow, $436 Tibi  Necklace; Stephan & Co. Watch Pendant in Gold, $20 Nordstrom


Description: Perfectly prep school chic!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment