Thursday, September 8, 2011

Anne Analysis: Python

      • Me and my friend Chloe from Toronto were having a fashion conversation recently over a hot trend. I decided to paste it here for Anne Analysis so that you could hear our thoughts on this new fall fad. Here's our conversation:
      • Anne: Hi, Chloe! Heard you had a bit of shopping trouble today. Need help?
      • Chloe: Hey. Sure. So python is totally coming in for fall but I'm not really sure how to use it. What are you doing for it?
      • Anne: Actually I probably won't be doing anything.
      • Chloe: Why? Python is super hot this season.
      • Anne: I know. But you know I don't like animal skins and furs. Even faux furs and skins.
      • Chloe: Well, then can you step into my shoes?
      • Anne: Okay, so I'm you.
      • Chloe: Cool. So how would you do python?
      • Anne: Your urban right? Like kinda 80's/90's urban?
      • Chloe: Guess. Sounds about right. Okay got any ideas?
      • Anne: Sure. Here, is there any way to post a picture in the chat box?
      • Chloe: No. I wish!
      • Anne: Ha! That'd be cool. Though of course you'd probably spam my chat box with pics of new boots and jewelry :).
      • Chloe: :) I wouldn't think that it was such a bad thing.
      • Anne: Ha ha ha. Very funny ;).
      • Chloe: So what do you want to do?
      • Anne: I guess I'll just type descriptions of the clothes then.
      • Chloe: 'Kay.
      • Anne: Ummm..... let's see......
      • Anne: Hang on a sec while my computer loads.
      • Chloe: No prob.
      • Anne: 'Kay. I'm guessing that you would start with shoes?
      • Chloe: Of course!!!!
      • Anne: Okay so how about some black platforms?
      • Chloe: Dressy?
      • Anne: Not at all. It's actually looks really funky and cool. Plus the height on these things would make you taller than me :).
      • Chloe: Any shoes that can make me magically taller than you are gonna be first thing in my shopping bag :P. Sounds cool. Okay, now what?
      • Anne: Ha ha :). Let's see........
      • Anne: How about jewelry next?
      • Chloe: Sounds good.
      • Anne: Hmmmm...... how about a small gray and white python bracelet with a gold buckle?
      • Chloe: Sounds cute, but you aren't gonna go all monotone on me are you?
      • Anne: Like you'd ever leave out color!
      • Chloe: :). You know me so well.
      • Anne: Of course I do. Now for color........ let's see.
      • Chloe: Don't go just addin' red lips and tryin' to get away with it :P.
      • Anne: Caught in the act.
      • Chloe: Ha ha :).
      • Anne: Hey, anything to spare me from your oranges.
      • Chloe: Oh the horror of orange!
      • Anne: It may look good with your dark skin but I can't make it work.
      • Chloe: :)
      • Anne: Let's see....... Will red work?
      • Chloe: Sure.
      • Anne: 'Kay. Perfect fit for you.
      • Chloe: Spill.
      • Anne: A red strapless bandage dress. It'll totally boost your curves.
      • Chloe: That's good. I need a boost.
      • Anne: :)
      • Chloe: It doesn't look cheap though right?
      • Anne: No way! Herve Leger beauty.
      • Chloe: Perfect.
      • Anne: :)
      • Anne: Hmmmmm.......... belt?
      • Chloe: Nah. I'm good.
      • Anne: 'Kay.
      • Anne: I'm guessing your hair would be as large as ever.
      • Chloe: Of course. Fresh and funky :).
      • Anne: Ha ha :).
      • Anne: 'Kay. Red lip?
      • Chloe: Sounds good.
      • Anne: Then of course I pick my usual L'Oreal :).
      • Chloe: British Red?
      • Anne: Of course. What else?!
      • Chloe: :)
      • Anne: Hoops?
      • Chloe: Couldn't live without em'.
      • Anne: :). Gold then. You're usual pair will go.
      • Chloe: So far so good. Finishing touch?
      • Anne: Hmmm....... gold chain necklace?
      • Chloe: No........ Actually I think it sounds good.
      • Anne: Cool. I'll email you the finds.
      • Chloe: Perfect.
      • Anne: Sound good?
      • Chloe: Totally! Thanks!
      • Anne: No prob. Anytime. It was a challenge being you.
      • Chloe: Ha.
      • Anne: Gotta run. Talk to you later.
      • Chloe: 'Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment