Sunday, August 7, 2011

Style Secrets

This weeks Style Secret is the popular store, Charlotte Russe. You are probably rolling your eyes right now and saying, "Come one, it's a teen store!". While Charlotte Russe may be seem to be mainly directed towards fashionable teens, you can get decent priced, good quality clothing that's more mature too. Today I'm going to post an outfit perfect for work and the weekend, using this week's featured trend on Anne Analysis, that is made up entirely of Charlotte Russe products. Let's get started.

         




I started with this adorable Beaded V-Neck Leopard Top for $22.99.














Then I decided that in order to blend work into this ensemble, I would need to add a more subdued, chic blazer. This is one is a sleek Ruched Sleeve Crop Blazer for $39.50.












                                                            
                          Next, I moved onto the bottoms. I decided to go with this cute Bandage Panel Millennium Skirt for $19.99. It was be perfect for an office or a party.

Afterwards, I moved onto shoes. Mixing fun, flirty, and business together this pictured Front Color Block Pump for $22.50 was a must-have accessory.

















I decided I needed some simple jewelry to counteract from the very busy embellishments on the top. I chose this Textured Hoop Earring Trio for $4.















If you need a little more of a savings push, Charlotte Russe has happy hours, jewelry for only $4, and more to help you save money. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment