Friday, August 26, 2011

Style Collage: Indie Edge

Today I was feeling kind of indie, so humming to the sweet sounds of Vampire Weekend I put together a fantastic edgy indie look. I started with this sweet top from ModCloth. Next I picked out a pair of jeans with a vintage vibe by Joe's Jeans. I grabbed a pair of edgy heels by Dollhouse after I was done. For a bit of an indie vibe I scooped up an adorable sliver feather necklace with a slight pop of color by Lucky Brand.  For earrings I found some laid back hoops from American Eagle. Lastly I picked up an eyeshadow palette from Neiman Marcus and some Studio Gear Lipstick. Here is the complete collage.

Shirt; Bow in the Dark Top, $77.99 ModCloth  Necklace; Lucky Brand "Sous Le Soleil" Silver Tone Feather Necklace, $35 Endless.com  Jeans; Joe's Jeans Cigarette Jeans in Gabrielle Wash, $178 Bloomingdales  Eyeshadow; Guerlain Ecrin Eyeshadow Palette, $84 Neiman Marcus  Earrings; AEO Stud and Hoop Duo, $15.50 American Eagle  Lipstick; Studio Gear Lipstick in Marvelous, $14.50-15 Ulta  Shoes; Dollhouse Women's Joonie Ankle Boot, $37.11 Endless.com
See you around! À la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment