Monday, August 8, 2011

Style Collage: Karl Lagerfield

I adore Karl Lagerfield and his beautiful masterpieces, so I decided to start this style collage off with a piece from Karl Lagerfield's SS-10 collection. Loving the rich navy tone I was inspired and picked a navy, red, and black color scheme. I went to ModCloth.com to find the perfect pair of tights before heading off to the Steve Madden website to find some adorable pumps. To add the rich red tones I needed, I grabbed a chic red Coach purse and some luscious L'Oreal lipstick. To top off the makeup I picked up some edgy eyeshadow from Ulta. For the last part of the look, accessories, I headed of to Jared to get some beautiful jewelry. Here is the complete collage.
Purse; New Chelsea Patent Leather Large Shopper, $428 Coach  Dress; Karl Lagerfield SS-10  Necklace; 14K Gold 1 1/3 Carat t.w. Black & White Diamond Necklace, $1,099.99 Jared  Eyeshadow; Baked Eyeshadow in Jet Black, $6.99 Ulta  Tights; Tights for Every Occasion in Night Class, $14.99 ModCloth  Lipstick; L'Oreal Colour Ruch Lipstick in British Red, $5.99 Target  Shoes; BEVV in Black Suede, $69.95 Steve Madden  Earrings; 10K White Gold 1/2 Carat t.w. Diamond Earrings, $299.99 Jared

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment