Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Anne Analysis: Leopard Print

From the runways, to the streets, and even this very blog, leopard print seems to be everywhere! Flattering for different shapes sizes, skin tones, and style types, leopard print is a must have for any wardrobe. In Anne Analysis, I analyzed a style different than my own as well as my own to show you some examples of how leopard print is purely purrrr-fect.

My general style and aesthetic has been described by many. "Preppy-punk", a "punk or goth spin", and many others are how some people describe my style and aesthetic. I describe it like this: almost always glamorous with a twist. Usually a dark twist. I favor a darker, edgier, and punker color palette as well most pieces themselves. I will adapt to have full-on punk or goth style at times but prefer to blend it and mix it with other styles including (my favorites) vintage and mod. Let's analyze some pieces that mix-and-match leopard print and style.


My Style:

Splurge:




Jeweled Leopard-Jacquard Gown
Neiman Marcus
Price: $2,895.00


Rebecca Taylor Long Sleeve Leopard Cardi
Blomingdales
Price: $295.00

Save:

















Bodycon Leopard Print Tunic
Forever 21
Price: $11.80
















Across the Cat-mosphere Dress
ModCloth
Price: $59.99
Bohemian or Indie:
Splurge:


















Tiny Leopard Driftwood Jersey 'Yonni' maxi dress
Bluefly
Price: $228.00

























Rebecca Taylor Leopard-Print Silk Tie-Waist Top
Bloomingdales
Price: $275.00
   
Save:






















Leopard Spots Knit Top
Forever 21
Price: $11.80













Paw Print Dress
ModCloth
Price: $54.99

No comments:

Post a Comment