Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Articles

Hello! Before I kick off my blog, I'd like to explain the main idea of each article. Let's start with Style Collage. Posted Monday and Thursday, Style Collage is centered around a collage of pieces put together to form an outfit. Color palettes, coordinating accessories, and other various essentials for the outfit  are displayed as well as a description and the whereabouts of where you may purchase items shown. Anne Analysis and Runaway to the Runway alternate Wednesdays. Anne Analysis analyzes a popular trend, a designer, a collection, a question produced by followers, and many other fashion related subjects. Using pictures, interviews, videos, and more I'll be able to expand my ability to communicate with my followers and the general public on these topics and many others. Runaway to the Runway talks about recent runway shows and their collections. It helps those who adore couture to feel right at home along with those who are more at ease with ready to wear; right on the same blog. Creative Concoctions are posted on Saturdays. This article shows an outfit that I have put together expressing my point of view and helping produce ideas for outfits for others. Lastly, Style Secrets is posted on Sunday. Style Secrets posts pictures outfits using pieces more affordable for those who love fashion for less. You'll get to know the secret locations of my finds so you can look fabulous when the next weekend comes around. I thank you for your time and look forward to seeing this blog grow. Please feel free to comment, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment