Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Style Collage: All Things Bright, Bold, and Beautiful


I love all things bright, bold, and beautiful and was inspired to create this look. I started by picking out two items with bold prints. One was an Oscar de le Renta shift dress and the other was a houndstooth sequin skirt. Next, I quickly grabbed a simple black tank to pair with the glittery skirt. Afterwards I decided to scoop up some bright accessories. I red glittery clutch, red and gold flower ring, and a red and gold bangle were my options. Unable to choose, I decided to get them all. This made the outfit perfectly mix-and-match capable. For the lips, a red color was a must. The eye catching gold container helped me pick out this lipstick. Lastly, red patent pumps became the finishing touch to this bold look. Here is the complete collage.
Dress; Oscar de le Renta Tie-dyed shift dress, $1,743 Net-A-Porter  Purse; Marni Sequined Pouch, $195 Net-A-Porter  Tank; T by Alexander Wang Cotton-blend jersey tank, $36 The Outnet  Ring; Kubicki in Red, $12 Aldo  Lipstick; L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in British Red, $5.99 Target  Bracelet; Whistles Enamel Bangle, $45.74 Asos  Skirt; French Connection black houndstooth 'Fast Dazzi' sequin skirt, $86.69 Bluefly.com  Shoes; Jimmy Choo Quiet patent-leather pumps, $665 Net-A-Porter
Hope to see you soon! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment