Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Style Collage: Fab Fall

Fall is around the corner and today's outfit is centered around it's fashion scene. Using fall's upcoming trends, this outfit is perfect for fall. Using a red, black, and white color scheme this outfit is fantastic. Let's begin! I decided to start with the peplum jacket trend. I went to Burberry to find the perfect jacket, and I was in luck. You might need a cute and comfy sweater for underneath, but one is not pictured here. I decided to use the bright pants trend to my advantage and paired the adorable jacket with an adorable eye-popping pant. I found the perfect pair by J Brand. Afterwards I went to sweep up some chic Miu Miu pumps. For accessories I grabbed a white Michael Kors watch, a pair of edgy Marc Jacobs studs, and a black Coach purse. I decided to counter the bright pants with some light pink lips using some Estee Lauder lipstick. The final touch was some deep dark eyeshadow also by Estee Lauder. Here is the complete look.

Watch; PU Chronograph Watch, $195 Michael Kors  Jacket; Grangehill Hooded Parka, $750 Burberry Brit  Earrings; Classic Marc Enamel Logo Disc Studs, $48 Marc by Marc Jacobs  Eyeshadow; Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in Midnight Kohl, $17.50 Dillard's  Pants; J Brand 811 Mid-Rise Skinny Leg in Bright Red, $176  Singer 22  Lipstick; Estee Lauder All Day Lipstick in Caffe Latte (Spiced Cider is recommend if looking for a darker shade), $17.50 Dillard's  Shoes; Miu Miu Black Suede Platform Pumps in black, $380 BlueFly Purse; Chelsea Leather Jayden Carryall, $358 Coach
Until next time, au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment