Sunday, July 1, 2012

Style Collage: Fancy That


Hello! This post is a Style Collage featuring the last of the high-low dresses for this week! I must admit I had a hard time selecting JUST one! But I finally chose glamorous light aqua number! Now at times I can come up with some pretty wild outfit ideas. But listening to a sweet serenading song while making up my mind I decided to go simple, fancy, and small. I only needed two things. Shoes (obviously) and a pretty purse (it's really simple so there will be a makeup collage following). I was deciding what hue these iteams should be in while browsing through images of various shoes of all types and colors. When I happened upon an ivory satin heel by Dorothy Perkins! It was perfect! The only problem? Finding a matching toned bag. One bag after another popped up. One was too bright. Another too silver. And there were some that matched, but let's face it. They were just too ugly. I was about to give up and switch to a pair of earrings instead when on the last page, buried underneath a bountiful boatload of bags (alliteration!) was a glimmering patent tote. It was the final iteam to my last style collage of the week. And here it is:

Dress; Glamorous Dress high low, $25 houseoffraser.co.uk  Shoes; Ivory satin court shoes, $44 dorothyperkins.com  Purse; Mulberry Patent Bayswater Tote, $1,240 harrods.com 
Well I hope seeing all of these high-low dresses this week has given you a look at some of the great dresses (and outfit ideas) that you can find (and create)! Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment