Saturday, June 23, 2012

Style Collage: It Dawned On Me


Hello! Today I decided to put to together a collage using the one of the cuff's from yesterday's Style Secrets and piece that has to do with Wednesday's Anne Analysis! I started off with one of my favorite cuff's from the list. The chic gold Dorothy Perkins cuff! I started thinking about what color I wanted to work with this gold. Lot's of colors go with gold. But it dawned on me that I beautiful and light peach would compliment it nicely! So I was off to search for the perfect hi-low dress. It came to me rather easily and I found a brilliant chiffon number! After the dress had been selected I decided that I better get started finding some shoes. They golden hue was stuck in my mind. So I searched all around looking for the right pair of heels. This was quite a bit harder than the dress, since I wanted to find the right hue and style to go with the dress and cuff. But I finally found them! A pair of Prada! Score! I was almost done. But something was missing. I needed more jewelry. But another bracelet seemed wrong. A ring didn't fit. A necklace looked silly.  A pair of earrings would be best. But everything came back all wrong. Everything looked to tacky! My search seemed pointless. Until....a pair of gold feather earrings came up. They were perfect! My collage was complete! And here it is:
Dress; LOVE Peach Chiffon Asymmetrical Maxi Dress, N/A inlovewithfashion.com  Earrings; Candie's Gold Tone Simulated Crystal Bead & Leopard Feather Linear Drop Earrings, $10 Kohl's  Cuff; Chunky gold look cuff, $17 dorothyperkins.com  Shoes; PRADA Rose Gold Strappy Sandal, $650 PRADA
Well there you have it! Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment