Friday, June 15, 2012

Style Collage: Here Comes The Sun


Bonjour! As I'm sure you have noticed....it's summer! Time to roll out the new Spring/Summer trends :). So today I'm going to play a little game with you. Usually I do all of the writing then I post the picture of the style collage. But no today. Instead....I'm going to put the picture up first. And you're going to play a little iSpy :). I've composed the following collage with many Spring/Summer trends. 3 Fashion and 2 Makeup :). Think you can spot them all? Give it your best shot :). I'll still give you the answers of course. However, I'd love it if you could tell me, honestly, in my ask box what how many you found on your own :). Well here is the collage:
Cardigan; Openwork Knitted Cardigan, $15 Mango  Dress; Yellow buttercup dress, $21 Dorothy Perkins  Socks; Women's Lace Trim Ankle Socks, $2.99 Payless  Shoes; Vince Camuto 'Jasper' Mary Jane Pump Black Patent 9.5 M, $59 Nordstrom  Nail Polish; Sunny Capri Nail Polish, $6 jacob.ca  Perfume; Versace Yellow Diamond Eau De Toilette 1.7 Oz, $67 Lord and Taylor  Lipgloss; Bare Escentuals Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss, $18 Macy's
Did you spot them?  For fashion we have: Ankle socks, Sky high heels, and Yellow. And for makeup we have: Bright Nails and the Pretty Doll Face Look (the lipgloss fits this). Don’t forget to send me your score!!! :). See you later! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment