Friday, July 20, 2012

Style Collage: College Cutie


Hello! It's Friday and school week! So it's time for a college worthy Style Collage! I played around for a bit trying to figure out what I wanted to do. It took me a bit but I finally decided I's start with a ruby-striped crew tee. Next, I added a pair of cute dark washed skinnies. Now I needed some shoes. I couldn't think of what to do. Ankle boots! That's what I needed! Almost instantly, a pair of soft brown booties appeared before me! Now all I needed was some makeup and a bag. I didn't have to search very far for the bag. But finding the perfect shade of nail polish? That's another story! It took a very long time......but I eventually found it! And the collage was complete! Here it is:
Shirt; Sparkly Rugby-Stripe Crew Tee, $6 Aeropostale  Jeans; Washed Effect Super Stretch Jeans, $40 Mango  Shoes; Report Women's Marks Ankle Boot, $50 endless.com  Bag; N/A, $7.85 cambridgesatchel.co.uk  Nail Polish; REVLON Vernis à Ongles Couleurs N° 620 Bewitching, $13 placedestendances.com

Well there you have it! Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment