Monday, July 2, 2012

Style Collage: Walking Along The Shore

Hello! For today's Style Collage I decided to use one of my favorite pair of shorts from yesterday's Style Secrets post. I'm not sure about you, but my favorite was the light aqua pair from dELiAs! When I saw these shorts I thought of warm summer days and walking along the shore. Keeping up with the mood, I added a loose white H&M tank top. Shoes was a bit a more difficult. I wanted something summery. But flip flops looked too tacky and I couldn't seem to find the right pair of sandals. Finally I landed on a pair matching aqua woven ankle wrap sandals! A perfect fit! Next I needed a pair of hip sunglasses. Instantly I found what I was looking for! My collage seemed a little empty. Even though I thought I was done. So I went browsing for a little something extra. I wasn't sure what I was looking for. But I kept searching. That's when I found it. A sunset hued Kate Spade bangle. It was brilliant! The color combination of orange and aqua was stunning! After finding this treasure I was instantly inspired! And before long I had added three more things to my collage! It was finally complete. And here it is:


Dress; Joie Balsa Top, $128 joie.com  Shorts; Taylor 2 1/2" Mint Denim Short, $35 delias.com  Sunglasses; H&M Sunglasses, $7.79 H&M  Shoes; Woven Ankle-Wrap Sandal, $26 Charlotte Russe  Bracelet; Off The Beaten Path Hinged Bangle, $66 Kate Spade  Mascara; Estée Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara™ Black, $47 harrods.com  Ring; Astley Clarke Color Symphony Pink Chalcedony Ring, $180 atsleyclark.com  Bath Soap; philosophy 'sweet orange honey jam' shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, $16 Nordstrom
Well there you have it! Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment