Sunday, July 15, 2012

Style Collage: I Must Be Dreaming


Hello! Sorry that I'm a bit behind in my posts! I've been out sick :(. I'm feeling better now so I'm here to get back on track! This post is for Friday! The Style Collage is kind of spacey and futuristic inspired. I started with a hot pink flowy dress! Next, I added some silver patent Jimmy Choo heels! I fiddled around trying to figure out what I wanted to add next. I wasn't having much luck. So I decided to checkout the cosemetics and see what I could find. And right there was the perfect purple Nars nail polish to complete the look! Here is the complete collage:
Dress; Dress, $62 inlovewithfashion.com  Shoes; Jimmy Choo Anouk metallic leather pumps, $650 net-a-porter.com  Nail Polish; NARS Ratin Jot Thakoon for NARS Nail Polish, $18 narscosmetics.com
Well there you have it! See you soon! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment