Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Style Collage: F is for Faux Fur

Hello! As winter approaches, you know that F is for faux fur! It's just enough to keep you warm without any animals ending up hibernating for a long long time. Anybody who knows me should know I despise fur and the killing of animals! I am full-on against it! But faux fur, I can handle. Now for today's collage, I decided to do something with hot pink, just because I thought it was a very contrasting color to winter's palette. So, I started this collage with a hot pink v-neck long sleeved shirt. Afterwards, I decided to add a super cute faux fur sleeveless shrug. It looked great with the shirt I had picked out! For pants, I decided that simple dark skinny jeans would suffice for the look. I knew white faux fur trimmed boots were a must have for this ensemble! And it was just a matter of picking the right ones. After a bit of a search, I had finally come up with them! Some stylish and warm white Bebe boots with tassels to much the shrug were a perfect fit! After I had those wonders in my collection, I was off to find some cute sunglasses that would be perfect for relaxing in the snowy Alps. It didn't take very long to find the right pair! Once I had completed that task, I went on to finish the look with some warm pink hued lipstick and blush. I found both sufficiently quick after an easy search! The winter wonderland outfit was finished! Here is the complete collage.
Shirt; Three Dots 1x1 Cotton Modal L/S Deep V-Neck w/ Pleated Trim, $19.99-$21.99 6PM.com  Jeans; The Stilt, $210 AG Jeans  Shrug; Kensie Sleeveless Faux Fur Shrug in Just Nude, $58 Nordstrom  Lipstick; Bobbi Brown '20th Anniversary' Lip Palette, $60 Nordstrom  Sunglasses; Oakley Sunglasses, Gascan, $100 Macy's  Blush; Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Blush in Fruit Cocktail, $19 Macy's  Boots; Rafa Faux Fur Trim Logo Boot, $119 Bebe


Description: Though winter may be here, you'll look warm and cozy in your hot pink hues and faux fur. Your rosy cheeks give off that healthy glow given by the high altitude and freezing temperatures. Your lips are decked out in warm colors, giving them attitude. And your chic sunglasses let all the other snowboarder's know that though you look sweet, you mean business.


Until next time! Au revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment