Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Style Collage: E is for Earth

Hello! I am very sorry for the delay in posts. I have caught a bug that has been keeping me in bed :(. I am quite better this morning though! So I am amped up and ready to present to you today's style collage! When hearing the word "earth", your mind can go in many different directions. Mine wandered off to hippies! For some reason I have lately been enchanted by hippie inspired looks and boho iteams. But I always need a bit of an edge to make it more me. So I started off this earthy beauty with an edgy bangle set, some hippie edgy gladiator sandals, and a mini dress with a fab print! After having these three iteams on hand, I had very little left to do in order to finish my look. To complete the accessories, I just needed to add the simplest of hoops. That let me finish off my work in the accessories department. Then I went on to tackle the category that would cause me the most work. Makeup! For the lips I didn't want to go for a pale color. Instead I went towards a rich dark tone. And I must say that it goes perfectly!!! For the eyeshadow I wanted some deep earthy tones but I wanted the option of color. I was in luck when I found the perfect palettes for this look! For the last piece of this collage, I needed a good perfume to top it all off. I was ecstatic to find True Religion's Hippy Chic perfume. It fit right in! Here is the complete collage.

Eyeshadow; Tarte Puttin' On The Glitz Limited-Edition Color Collection & Purse, $48 Ulta  Dress; Cobra Mini Dress, $110 All Saints  Perfume; True Religion True Religion Hippy Chic, $59 Ulta  Earrings; Sleek hoop earring, $7.99 Coldwater Creek  Bracelets; Multi Skinny Bangle Set, $34 Bebe  Shoes; Matt Bernson Women's KM Gladiator Sandal in Brown Soft Veg or Brown Oil, $102-176 Amazon.com  Lipgloss; MAC Pro Longwear Lustre in Night Rose, $22 Dilliards

Description: You can be richly subtle like the earthy ground beneath us, or loud and wild like the rolling thunder! You can be a simple and quite hill, or a rocky mountain grazing the heavens! Whatever you prefer, make sure you stay a true earthy beauty.

Until next time! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment