Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Style Collage: D is for Debutante

Debutante: an upper-class young woman making her first appearance infashionable society. That is the definition of the fab word "debutante". Today I needed to put together a look inspired by this French originating word. To start, I picked out two beautiful French dresses. After I had those beautiful creations, I was off to search for some magnifique shoes. I was heruex when I found some very joli shoes! For accessories I just needed a very simple yet elegante watch. And the makeup just required some very pretty rose lipgloss and eyeshadow/blush. Here is the complete college.

Pink Dress; Marchesa Notte RUFFLED COCKTAIL DRESS, $879 mytheresa.com  Eyeshadow/Bush; Laura Mercier 'Mosaic' Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosiac, $38 Nordstrom  Black Dress; D&G Dolce & Gabbana Robe incrustation dentelle noire (A.K.A D&G DOLCE AND GABBANA Black Lace Inset Dress), $735 Stylebop.com  Watch; Silvertone Link Watch with Silver Dial, $55 Anne Klein  Pink Shoes; Lollipops Loupette Pump in Rose, $92 sarenza.com (or sarenza.co.uk)  Lipgloss; Lip Glow Natural Lip Gloss in Tea Rose, $27 Saks Fifth Avenue  Black Shoes; Adelina/spuntato (open Toe)/le, $24,300 La Redoute (France)



Descprition: Delightful, Delicate, Dashing. All words to describe your options for Debutante Ball. Which will you chose?

Until next time! Au revior!

1 comment: